Monday, November 4, 2013

Sweeneys Class!

Everyday in English Sweeney finds a way to amuse me. With the silly things he does, to the convos we have as a class, and the games we play. Our class is like no class I have been in before.... Although we have fun, we learn all at the same time. I picked his class for next semester because I don't want a boring English class. Sweeney is so laid back and chill. I love how he goes about class and the different learning style he provides. The class is chill also I don't get nervous to talk or express my thoughts because I feel like we all provide a calm chill environment! Today in class we talked about the story we had to read this weekend. He made it into a game which made us want to play and talk since we are a pretty competitive class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment