Sunday, February 9, 2014

Amen!

FINALLY, we all came to a second topic to agree on. The plan was if we could all come up with a second topic we could agree on then our third topic was our choice. The class at first still could not come up with a topic, we were stuck on sexuality, family, and pop culture. I personally think it would be hard for me to argue about pop culture over family. I am a better writer when it comes to something I can relate to. I know for a fact I could argue about family and the topics under that subject. I also could tell the different feelings from my classmates. I could tell who could and wouldn't feel comfortable doing research on certain topics. I am glad we finally came to the topics of crime punishment, family, and our choice. My third choice will be sexuality or race. I have not decided yet but I will by the end of our first paper. I hope everyone is able to do well on the topics that were picked, I feel like some students were afraid of putting in their input which may hurt them in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment