Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break 2014!

Many kids look forward to any kind of break from school. Well not me, I get extremely stressed to know I have to leave campus to go home. This break I did not know where I wanted to go, I was pissed because my plans of going to Florida fell through. I finally started talking to my older brother & sister-in-law after three years. I talked a lot to her before break and she invited me to come stay with them in Troy, Va over break to meet my niece and nephew. I had to tell my job in Petersburg that I can not work for a week, which they were not happy about and still put me on the schedule, therefore over break I had to quit my job. I was upset because I do not have any financial support, I get it all on my own. I finally had a good time once I got where I  was going. I got to meet my beautiful babies, ride four wheelers, get a pedicure, go out to eat, and just RELAX. Overall break was not as bad as I pictured. I look forward to these next few weeks of classes, and going back to my brother's for the summer and becoming a part-time babysitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment